The Farm Museum raises over 50% of its total operating revenues through a variety of means including the operation of the Rose & Kettle Tearoom and Gift Shop, our Annual Dinner & Auction Fundraiser, now heading towards its 12th year, and of course, donations from the community. A vital contributor to our spring fundraiser is our Corporate Sponsors; businesses large and small who invest directly in the seasonal operations of the farm museum and enable us to open our doors on May 15 each year. The following is a list of our 2016 sponsors.
The Cole Harbour Rural Heritage Society would like to sincerely thank our auction corporate sponsors: SCOTIABANK and their employees who supported us through their “Team Scotia Community Program”
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- Clayton Developments Ltd.
- DirectCash Payments Inc.
- Gordon Stirrett Wealth Management
- Hot Country 1035
- Mic Mac Mall
- WBLI Chartered Accountant
- Fred M Dunphy Excavating & Contracting Ltd.
- Halifax International Airport Authority
- Clearwater Seafoods Inc.
- MacPhee Ford
- Theriault Financial
- Westphal Cole Harbour & Area Firefighters Association