Become a Member
A membership with the Cole Harbour Rural Heritage Society (CHRHS) is the best way to keep in touch with what is going on at and behind the scenes of the Farm Museum as well as a means to stay connected with the evolving community. The Society is a voice for the rural Cole Harbour of yesterday and the developing Cole Harbour of today. A catalyst for the protection and designation of the Cole Harbour/Lawrencetown Coastal Heritage Park System, the Society continues to maintain an active role in promoting limited and careful use of this and other sensitive lands in and around the saltmarsh. The Society participates in community affairs, events and development through representation, partnership, and outreach and strives to continually promote respect for the harbour, the land and the unique cultural history which grew from them.
Annual membership dues are $20 for an individual and $30 for a family. Your membership automatically entitles you to:
- An invitation to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) Dinner
- Voting rights at the AGM
- Eligibility to be elected to the CHRHS Board
- A physical copy of the annual end of the year newsletter, featuring articles from throughout the community (please note: to receive a physical copy you will need to supply us with your mailing address when joining)
- A one hour private consultation with the curator
- One weeks advance notice and priority ticket purchasing for events.
Ultimately, your membership validates what we do and supports our ongoing mission.