2016 Summer Employment Opportunities
All summer employment positions are dependent upon successful government funding and all applicants must have been a full time student in the term immediately preceding the summer and be returning to full time studies in the term immediately following.
Museum Programming Assistant
The Museum Programming Assistant provides a first point of contact for visitors, assisting them in getting the most from their time at the site and creating a welcoming and enjoyable visitor experience. Duties will include:
- greet visitors in the museum reception area or Historic Giles House.
- inform visitors of exhibits and programs and areas which may be of special interest to them
- assist with the coordination and guiding of tours and groups
- assist with event planning and preparation and interpretation activities
- record daily attendance
- other museum duties as required
This position runs for a 10 week period from June 27, 2016 for 35 hours per week. Please apply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note applicants must be a full time student between the ages of 16 and 30.